1. People are looking for ‘volunteering’ opportunities. The chart below shows interest in volunteering over the last 12 months.
2. People are not as interested in apprenticeships as they were. As you can see from the chart below, the dip in apprenticeship searching mirrors the dip at Christmas time.
3. People are trying to find out more about the impact of covid-19 on the hospitality sector. The chart below shows searches for ‘hospitality’ over the last 90 days.
4. People are concerned for their jobs. The chart below shows a recent spike in searches for ‘unemployed.’
Furthermore, the following chart shows a big spike in searches for ‘job help’ over the last 30 days.
5. People need good employment
signposting. The following shows a spike in searches for ‘job centre’ over the
last 12 months.